DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Collectively, all information that you submit to Cypherock via our Website.
Collectively, all information making you directly or indirectly identifiable (e.g. your name, first name,
address, phone number or email address but also the IP address of your computer, for example, or the
information relating to your browsing of our Website).
A small text file placed on your computer by our Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or
when you use certain features of the Website.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The processing of any personal data provided or collected on the Website is carried out under the
supervision of Cypherock (Faucet Labs Pvt. Limited) whose head office is located at Kh.No. 485, Shahbad
Daulatpur Landmark - Near Rana Pub School DELHI North ,West,Delhi,India,110042
The "General Data Protection Regulation" (EU Regulation 2016/679), as well as any national legislation
adopted in accordance therewith.
USER OR YOU
Any Internet user who accesses the Website and who is neither (i) employed by Cypherock and acting in the
course of his/her employment; nor (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Cypherock
and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
The following websites: www.cypherock.com, www.shop.cypherock.com, www.preorder.cypherock.com,
www.cypherock.io and all subdomains of these Websites, unless they are expressly excluded from the scope of
this Policy by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. References to sections, clauses, appendices refer to the sections, clauses, appendices of
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and
d. "Including" means "including but not limited to";
e. A reference to any legislative provision includes all amendments thereto;
It does not extend to websites that can be accessed from our Website, including, but not limited to, any
links we may provide to social media websites.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. When you purchase products or services from our Website, we collect and process the Data that is
necessary for the follow-up of our contractual relationship.
For this purpose, we use the information you provide us with:
- To handle orders,
- To deliver our products and/or provide our services,
- To process invoices, payments and transactions history,
- To manage unpaid bills, returns and claims.
5. Whether you are our customer or simply an Internet user viewing the pages of our Website, we may also
process your Data to meet our legitimate interests, consisting of:
- Communicating with you about our products and services
and send you our promotional offers;
- Developing our products and services further;
- Continuously improving our Websites and offering you a
more enjoyable and efficient shopping experience.
6. The use of the data we collect is, if so, subject to your consent to receive our marketing offers and/or
those of our partners electronically (by email or SMS).
Depending on the purposes stated above, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information that you provide us with: When you purchase a product or service from
Cypherock, we collect, as part of the buying and selling process, the personal information you submit during
your purchase, including:
- Your surname and first name;
- Your contact information such as your address, email
and telephone numbers;
- Your financial information such as your credit/debit
- Information resulting from your activity on our Website: We receive and store certain
obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Websites and other content provided
by or on behalf of Cypherock on other websites. We may therefore also collect the following Data from you:
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- Your browsing history to and from the Website;
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
7. The retention period of Personal Data processed by Cypherock may vary depending on common practice, the
documents considered in accordance with the legal obligations and the applicable limitation rules.
With regard to credit card data, Cypherock uses payment services providers that manage transaction data in
accordance with strict security rules applicable to online payments via encryption methods.
8. All Personal Data is securely stored on our servers in accordance with industry standards and the GDPR.
For more details on the security measures implemented, please refer to the section “Security” below.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
9.We transmit your Data to our employees who are authorized to
process them as part of their duties.
We may also transmit some of your data to our technical and
logistic service providers acting on our behalf, and we ensure
that they provide for the necessary guarantees with respect to the
10. To allow access to certain payment methods, we use third party
providers that may also collect Personal Data. In this case, such
service providers are responsible for the collection and
processing of Data for the provision of the service. Please refer,
11. All Personal Data used by these third parties is used solely
for the purposes of the services provided at our request. Any use
for other purposes is strictly prohibited. In addition, any
Personal Data processed by third parties will be in accordance
GDPR. The third party providers we use will only collect, use and
disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them
to perform the services they provide to us.
12. In certain circumstances and where required by law, we may
transmit your data to competent administrative or judicial
authorities or any other authorized third party.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
13. Our Website may, from time to time, provide links to other
websites. We have no control over such websites and we are not
to the use of such websites. We advise you to read the privacy
policy or charter applicable to such other websites before using
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
14. When you provide us with your Personal Data, you stay in
control of such Personal Data and have the option to limit their
use. This limitation may concern:
The use of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, which are
subject to the opt-in rule; and The sharing of Personal Data with
15. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data,
their rectification or erasure, as well as the right to request
the restriction of the processing or to object to the processing.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in
particular to have your data no longer processed for the purpose
of marketing by electronic means.
You also have the right to request a copy, in an interoperable
format, of the Personal Data that you have provided to us.
You can address your requests to: [email protected]
Your requests must be accompanied by a copy of a proof of identity
and will be reviewed by our services as soon as possible.
For more information on how to access your Personal Data and to
exercise your rights, please contact us (see contact information
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
16. In order to use all the resources and features available on
our Website, you may be required to transmit certain Personal Data
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
18. Personal Data security is of great importance to Cypherock. In
order to protect your Personal Data, we have implemented
appropriate physical, electronic and organizational procedures to
safeguard and secure the Personal Data collected via our Website
in order to ensure its integrity and confidentiality.
19. If a password is required to access certain sections of our
Website, you are responsible for keeping this password
20. We endeavor to do all we can to protect your Personal Data.
However, the transmission of information on the Internet is not
fully secure and remains under your sole responsibility. We cannot
ensure the security of the transmission of your Data to our
21. Payment Security: If you provide us with credit card
information, such information is encrypted using a secure Internet
Trade Protocol (TLS) and sent directly to our banking service
provider. This information is never stored on our server.
24. If a court or competent authority considers that any provision
or unenforceable, that provision or relevant part of the provision
will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted. The
validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party
in exercising a right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of such
right, or of another right or remedy.
according to French law. Any dispute arising out of this Privacy
Policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
27. We can assure you that we comply with the GDPR and that we
process your Data lawfully, fairly and transparently.
We take confidentiality and privacy issues very seriously. We
therefore ensure that your personal information is secure; we
communicate our privacy and security guidelines and practices to
all our employees and service providers and strictly enforce
privacy safeguards within our company
we deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law.
All changes will be posted immediately on our Website and you are
you first use the Website after such changes.
29. If our company is the subject of a corporate transaction such
as an acquisition or merger with another company, your information
may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to
sell our products to you.
30. In the above cases, we will take steps to protect your
Landmark - Near Rana Pub School DELHI North,